Select Page

The host school has the final decision on the transfer of credits. If you have more specific questions about moving to another school, send us an email. At UNLV, some majors have articulated the course with programs from other NSHE institutions and have entered into agreements with other countries. However, most of the time, the articulation of courses at UNLV for transfer students is achieved through a course-by-course articulation process. Here you will find articulation sheets and information on the equivalence of the transfer course: our transfer program advisors are always working to help students move to UNLV! To maintain our consulting quality, we offer Google Hangouts and Webex tips. If access to a camera is limited, we also look forward to phone appointments. Learn more about NSHE transfer and articulation information. Students who have earned 15 or more credits at CSN and have moved on to a four-year institution without an associate degree may “return” credits earned at the four-year institution to earn an associate degree. This process allows students to earn an associate degree while continuing to work at the end of their bachelor`s degree. The Nevada System of Higher Education (NSHE) Reverse Transfer Agreement allows former students who have earned 15 or more credits at the CSN and who are moving on to Nevada State College (NSC), the University of Nevada, Las Vegas (UNLV) or the University of Nevada, Reno (UNR) without obtaining their degree, their Associate of Arts (AA), Business (AB), Science (AS), or General Studies (AGS) from CSN on course at one of these four-year institutions. In addition to printed and computerised information documents containing up-to-date transfer information, transfer resources also include agreements between CSN and certain institutions. Below you will find more information about NSHE institutions and other universities where you can change.

Students heading to the University of Nevada, Reno or the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, must complete the equivalent of 24 semester points in baccalaureate courses with a total average of at least 2.5 grade points. Students heading to Nevada State College must complete the equivalent of 12 points in bachelor`s course with a total average of at least 2.0 grade points. Some majors need a higher average. You do not need to return to CSN to take courses if you can take them at your four-year transfer institution. Meet with a CSN study advisor to ensure that the courses taken are transferable and applicable to your associate degree. The following information is available for students passing from a two-year NSHE institution (Nevada System of Higher Education): College of Southern Nevada, Great Basin College, Truckee Meadows Community College or Western Nevada College. Students who pass from the University of Nevada, Reno or Nevada State College should meet the general admission requirements for the transfer. .

. .